A Portion Of All Proceeds Will Go To Support Appropriate Charities!
Show your support for a great cause with one of our 8 designed awareness socks. You will find a variety of crew length and knee high socks. Each of these socks will allow you to show your support and bring awareness for one of the following causes. Breast Cancer, Autism, Military or any of the great causes that use a purple ribbon.
These socks are not only great for bringing awareness they are made with features that will support and comfort your feet. The way the socks are made you can wear these socks for athletics, working out or casually.
Here is some information on the features used to make most of these socks. First you have moisture control that will help keep your feet dry. There is blister control that helps prevent blisters from forming on your feet. Odor control is a deodorant treatment that keeps the socks from stinking. You will so find compression zones that will help keep the socks secure to your feet. If you would like more information on each of the features used to make the Awareness Socks you can read about them below.
Awareness Socks Features
- Breathable Mesh- Allows air to flow through the sock which will help keep the feet comfortable and dry.
- Cushioned Foot- There is added padding to the foot area. Giving you feet extra cushioning and protection.
- Double Welt Top- Simply means the top of the socks are sewn in a way that will keep the seam from splitting.
- Heel/Toe Design- It’s how the bottom of the socks are designed to provide comfort and support.
Awareness Socks come in the following sizes:
- Small (Youth: 12-5 / Womens: 4-7)
- Medium (Mens: 6-9 / Womens: 7-10)
- Large (Mens: 9-12 / Womens: 10-13)
- X-Large (Mens: 12-15 / Womens: 13+)
All the feature and sizes listed above might not be available for all the Awareness Socks. Each product page will list and describe the features and sizes that particular sock offers.