We carry a wide range of golf socks. As you can see above we have solid color or designed ankle, quarter and crew length socks. The TCK brand 59 socks offer great designs and patterns. You get two pairs of socks when you order the brand 59 socks. If your looking for comfortable solid color or black and white socks those come in ankle, quarter and crew length.
The yarns used to make these socks will comfort and support your feet. Each one of these socks will be great for any golfer to wear on the course playing a round of golf or on the practice tees.
Here is more information on the features used to make most of these socks. First you have moisture control that will help keep your feet dry. There is blister control that helps prevent blisters from forming on your feet. Odor control is a deodorant treatment that keeps the socks from stinking. You will so find compression zones that will help keep the socks secure to your feet. If you would like more information on each of the features used to make the golf socks you can read about them below.
Golf Socks Features
- Breathable Mesh- Allows air to flow through the sock which will help keep the feet comfortable and dry.
- Flex Zone- This allows the socks to stretch and move with your movements which helps keep the socks from rubbing your feet.
- Cushioned Foot- There is added padding to the foot area. Giving you feet extra cushioning and protection.
- Double Welt Top- Simply means the top of the socks are sewn in a way that will keep the seam from splitting.
- Heel/Toe Design- It’s how the bottom of the socks are designed to provide comfort and support.
Golf Socks come in the following sizes:
- Small (Youth: 12-5 / Womens: 4-7)
- Medium (Mens: 6-9 / Womens: 7-10)
- Large (Mens: 9-12 / Womens: 10-13)
- X-Large (Mens: 12-15 / Womens: 13+)
All the feature and sizes listed above might not be available for all the Golf Socks. Each product page will list and describe the features and sizes that particular sock offers.